HelloIm new to computer and this board

punky052

Im Cathy from Pa,, my hubby was just told he has cancer cells in his right lower right lung,, He had a spindle cell tumor in the lung, spine, ribs , muscles and nerves from the back to his chest wall 9 yrs ago, Had surgery and radiatione seeds,, Now this,, He also has enlarge chest lymph nodes,,, Not sure what message board to go to nest ?,, Sees a cancer dr on the 19th

Lets takle a deep breath and see what Oncologist says. I know this is hard but when they start a treatment plan it is somewhat of a relief to know there is something happening in a positive way. Look at the top of ths page for the MY PROFILE section and click on it top start a list of all the medical stuff going on. This way you always know what is his current status. THere is a Large box in middle of the Profile page for all Medical information.. Let us know what Onc says is next, and I can say a prayer for you both tonite for some strenght and courage..