Married 24 years, now she's gone

Cheryl Ferguson

Oh Jack, I am so sorry for your loss. I loved reading her posts and she was always there to show support to others.

I am also deeply sorry to hear all the BS she seemed to have gone through. :shock: It's bad enough to have this monster but to have family turn a blind eye. That's unacceptable to me... I just can't comprehend that especially since she was such a wonderful lady. Ah... what you sow you will reap!

Thank G-d she had you! I am so deeply sorry for you and the loss of a beautiful young lady who was much too young to leave this world. G-d has special plans for her.

Maryanne

Jack,

The news of Cheryl's death made me cry tonight.

Cheryl was the first lung cancer survivor that I ever met in real life and I remember the solidarity that I felt just talking to her.

Cheryl was an extraordinary person and an incredible fighter. But even more than that, she was a sweet person who deserved so much more than this horrible disease.

My sympathies are with you Jack, I know how much you loved her.

Jack,

You know how I feel and know how very special you and Cheryl have been to me. The strength and love between the two of you always lit the path, not only for the two of you, but for so many other's here.

I'm am blessed for knowing both of you and wish you the peace that dear Cheryl has finally found. It is a vicious disease, but it did not have to be compounded by the insensitivity and shallow attitude of others.

May God hold you close, as I know he is holding Cheryl now.

Much Love,

Debi

Jack,

I'm sorry I never knew Cheryl, but it sounds as though many here knew and loved her and will miss her and mourn her with you. I can understand your pain and I will keep you in my prayers that you are able to find peace in knowing that there will be no more physical or emotional pain in Cheryl's life.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.