NEDS ?

Marci

"KatieB" NED stands for No Evidence of Disease.

But if you capitalize only the "N" it's my nickname -- actually, a shortened version of my last name. :)

Welcome to the LCSC! Please give us more details on your mom's situation in a "profile" of symptoms, diagnoses, treatments, test results, etc., like you see at the bottom of our messages. Click on "My Profile," scroll down to "Signature," enter/update your information, scroll down further, ensure that "Always attach my signature" is marked "Yes," and click "Submit" at the very bottom. This will save you a LOT of typing in the future -- no need to repeat all the background every time you post -- just plunge into the subject at hand.

Best wishes and Aloha,

Ned

Hi Marci,

Welcome. I asked the same question in my first post and thought it was great that it's also Ned's nickname! :)

There are a couple of acronyms that I still don't know, I need to post.

Looking forward to hearing your story, sorry you have to be here though.

-Elyse

I can't believe how I don't feel so alone anymore on this since I've been on here and its only been 2 days. I feel I can walk this road with my mom b/c others are walking it and not to give up. Will post the dx and stuff - thanks to Ned he gave me instructions on how to post it without rewriting it!