Our rollercoaster is near its end

beat it

Well I havent posted in forever but just felt like sharing.

Weird, seems like I repeat myself to family over and over updating everyone, I'm so burnt out on that, then tonight I write..........

Hospice came on board today. Aqute care in the hospital. Not sure if she'll ever make it home or not. Last week we were still in fight mode, today .............

I watched my MIL go from the beautiful recongizable woman to this eldery feeble tiny woman in almost a week. Yes she'd been changing in appearance over the last month but this happened so fast.

In 2 months the slower growing NSCLC gained intense speed. Multiple new nodules, tumors tripled in size mets AND bone cancer in the ribs.

Its only a short ime now........... BUT cancer didnt take everything from us. This family gained communication skills, physical and verbal expressions of love, tenderness, kindness, faith, and even though she'll be in heaven soon, we all have a bond that has never been tighter. cancer cant take those from us.

So in the end ........... we did win.

Beat it!!

Eva,

I am so sorry to read your post. Your MIL fought the good fight and I'm sure she is tired. I saw the same thing in my son when his time was near.

You have been a source of strength and hope for her and your entire family. These are things you should be proud of! I am glad to read that your family has come closer together. You will need each other in this difficult time. I am praying for you all, that God will give you peace and comfort and love.

God Bless,

Sharon

Eva,

Your MIL achieved even while sick

what she was unable to do when she

was healthy

----------- This family gained communication skills, physical and verbal expressions of love, tenderness, kindness, faith, and even though she'll be in heaven soon, we all have a bond that has never been tighter. cancer cant take those from us. -----------------

Great woman.

My prayers will be with her and all

the family.

Jackie