adenocarcinoma stage vi in lung and hip

cyndy63

Lots of folks here know a lot about it. Adenocarcinoma is the most common type Of Lung Cancer in the Non small Cell Lung Cancer Family. THis is good because it is the most researched type OF lc. There are many treatments available for this Lung Cancer. Many here have been around for a LOT of YEARS with Lung cancer. Let us know all the details you can when possible. THis weekend spend sometime looking at good news forums and Inspiration forums. Will help with the Fears

I was diagnosed with Adneocarcinoma (non small cell cancer) Stage IIIB over 12 years ago.

Types of Lung Cancer.

There are two main categories of lung caner: non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and small cell lung cancer (SCLC)

There are 3 major subtypes of non small cell lung cancer; Adenocarcinoma, squamous carinoma, (formerly called epidermoid carcinoma), and large cell carcinoma).

We're here to help, so I hope you'll stay with us and let us hold your hand. This is a great place for information and support and we offer good friendships along the way.

Cyndy,

I have Stage 4 Adenocarcinoma with mets to my liver, spine and ribs. I am currently on my 3rd line of chemotherapy. My tumors are shrinking and I feel pretty good! In December, it will be 2 years since my diagnosis. A positive attitude goes a long way! Hang in there and stay strong! If you have specific questions, ask away!

God Bless,

Sharon

We found out yesterday he has cancer in one lobe of his lung, both his hips, his lowerback, neck and the muscle in his jaw. It is stage 4 and he will be strating radiation next week and then chemo. Thanks for all of your loving words. doctor tells us it doesn't look good but they will try their best.

hi,

my mum have stage 4 nsclc too, it has spread to her spine. she has been in pain and gone through alot but we are so determined to help her fight this for as long as we can. This time last month I was in pieces it was all so bleak, but today mum got results of a scan and it was a little bit of good news. Just try enjoy any good days you have with him. I will say my prayers for you. Keep writing into this forum, everyone has been so great and helpful and inspiring here. My mum was only diagnosed about 2 months ago so i know how hard it is.

take care

Welcome,

I'm would have to say I'm a little bit too familiar with this type of cancer. It is the same one I was diagnosed with over a year ago. Take heart....there is hope and many treatments out there for it. Let us know what questions you have and take the doom and gloom from the doctors with a grain of salt. They never take into account the human spirit!

Take care,

Rachel