Happy 2nd Birthday in Heaven, Mom.

ErinC1973

I bought a card for you. I am getting ready to go to the cemetery to put flowers on your grave. I hate that I can't give your card to you. I hate that I have to stand go to the store with a sense of dread, not wanting to go to the "Mom" section, which is filled with cards that say things like, "I'm so lucky to have you to talk to."

This should have been the start of our new and wonderful life--all of us--that we were so looking forward to. I hope that you are getting that new and wonderful life, even if I'm not a part of it.

My Beautiful Mom, I love you so much. Happy, Happy Birthday. I hope you and Howie and Nana and Grandpa have a wonderful day together.

(((Erin))),

Please beleve that you ARE part of your mom's new life.......just in another dimension. I, too, have a difficult time in the 'mother' section of cards ~ even now ~ 22 years later. I feel I still have her to 'talk' to, just in a different way. You are so very special, Erin. And your dear mother knows it too!

Love,

Kasey