ANYONE WANT TO MEET IN ORLANDO EASTER WEEK?

Alisa

Hey guys. I've not been fortunate enough to attend any of our annual events, but I just had a thought - My sons and I will be in Orlando for Easter Week. We have a time share at the Marriott Vacation Club. It's not big enough to house guests overnight, but I'm sure I can arrange to use the facilities during the day for barbeques, miniature golf, picnic areas, boating, etc.

If anyone thinks this is worth looking into, let me know. I believe you all would need to make your own rooming accomodations, cause the vacation club is booked in advance for Easter Week, but I may be able to get people special rates at any Orlando Marriott, because being a Marriott Time Share Owner and Elite Member gives certain perks.

I look forward to responses and hope this is doable.

Katie - what do you think?

I have a hard time planning anything too far in advance, because of our situation, but I would love to come!

I live near Tampa, so I could always drive home, instead of staying overnight, and we have an extra bedroom, (tiny, but comfy enough), so if one of the ladies needed a "bed and breakfast", my home is open for a night!

Let me know how things work out.

Nova