hello

dorimay7

Hi, and welcome! I know that one can feel pretty isolated with this illness - not a lot of people who can understand your concerns, questions, worries. You'll find plenty of people to talk to here. So glad you found us. Tell us all about yourself and you'll find that someone will always be able to weigh in on any questions. Mary Colleen

Hello, First off let me tell you that there is no need to feel alone with this disease. I know that is hard to say and accept when you have first been diagnosed. I felt the same way when I was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer, and I also felt hopeless. But you have come to the right place. This site is filled with hope and people who are going through the same thing as both of us. Since finding this site, I no longer feel alone, and I have found so much hope, just by reading the stories of survival. You don't need to feel alone, we are all here for you :) , I wish I could say that this is easy, but that would be a lie, but it is getting easier to cope with each passing day. We are all here for you, you can lean on us.

Bobbie