Good Bye Friend's

Larry

Just a quick note to let all know that i've decided to leave this group and move on. It's been a sad ride and you all made it better as i watched for almost 2 year's of the awfull roller coaster ride this desease causes.We all who have been on it know the cruelty of the hope's and the sudden word's "sorry there is nothing left to try".You all made it more easier to deal with as so many of us were all on the same trip.I've thought this decision out and it was after many day's of thinking realizing this is best for all.I'm so glad for Katie and her effort's as at last i'm hearing commercial's for fighting Lung Cancer and if not for people like Katie the silence would still be deafining.GOD BLESS and i'll stop by ever now and then to check upon my friend's................Larry

I have wondered where you've been lately, Larry, and I have missed you. I wish you only very good things. I am wondering if you are pursuing that lady you mentined some time ago :wink: . If so, I wish you many good things. I will miss you, Larry. You have added much to my own journey here and that won't be forgotten.

Kasey

God speed and May the wiind be always at your Back!! Will miss the wit ands Humour and insight you have offered so Many. Happy trails My Friend in wherever life may take you!!!!!!!!

Larry, I don't like good byes and I hope you will come back to say hello. Once a part of this family, always a part of this family and you have earned a special place here in this group. You've traveled through some very sad times and you have stayed to support and humor us too. Until we meet again ...

God Bless.

Sue