Our Friend Mitchell ( Pewjumper) andMom Kathy

RandyW

THought about them the other day and recieved this note. THey are doing ok but some sad news in their Family.

Mom's older brother passed away three weeks ago this Saturday. He was a bluegrass musician and his tour bus caught fire with him inside, next to his home. His oldest son heard him screaming for help and the entire neighborhood tried to get him out of the bus, but the door sealed and they just couldn't get him out in time.

It's been very tragic and devastating for Mom and her sisters. They're all- WE- all are grieving tremendously for my uncle.

I don't mind the board knowing this is you want to post it, I just don't really know what to say. So many people are suffering and it's all unfair. But we could sure use some prayers out here.

Here's a link to the story in the local paper.

http://www.richmondregister.com/archive ... 34453.html

What a sad, sad story. It is difficult to know just what to say about this, it is such a horrific story. Fred and I were just chatting the other day about so many we don't see posting anymore and wondering where they are and why they aren't here. Mitchell was one. Boy I sure wish it wasn't becasue of this tragedy. I hope he can feel the cyber support even without physically posting here.

Kasey

Thank you Randy and everybody for your thoughts. Please keep Mom in your thoughts. She's just so pitiful and there's nothing anybody can do to make anything better - for anybody. My uncle was a big part of our whole family and this one is being felt far and wide.

The 13th made one year since they discovered the mass in her chest that as you all know ended up being cancer. However, the clouds of this tragedy have overshadowed almost any emotion about this anniversary - though I'm not sure if it would've been joy for surviving a year or renewed fear of recurrence. I'm not sure, but we're trucking on. Just keep her in your thoughts.

I appreciate all of you so much.

I am also loss for words Mitchell. My deepest condolences goes out to you mom and her family for this tradgedy.

Prayers sent to your mom.

Was he maried? How old is his son and does he have other children?

Maryanne :wink:

I am so sorry for them all Mitch. I just hope his son who was there does not have any guilt for what happened. Poor guy to have to have witnessed that tragedy of that caliber especially being his dad.

My heart goes out to your family members.

Maryanne