My Beloved Husband Tony

Welthy

I can hardly grasp the concept, but the love of my life passed peacefully early Friday evening. He was surrounded all day by our loving family and died with my beautiful daughter and I holding him while my brother stood protectively over us.

Tony now breathes with no effort for eternity. God bless him, for earth has never beheld a more determined cancer fighter. I know he and I will be together again someday.

I'm so lost and want to thank all of my dear friends here for their endless support. God bless us all.

Welthy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry to hear that Tony has passed. I HATE THIS AWFUL DISEASE! It is unfair to you and to all of us. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Prayers

Carol

Debi -- I've known very few who have approached, even for a moment, the rare combination of grace and grit that you and Tony lived every day of this difficult journey. Please allow yourself as much time and space as you need to make the adjustments thrust upon you. My love and Aloha,

Ned

DEb I am so very sorry to hear this news this morning. My sympathies and Condolences go out to you and the whole Family right now. Remeber the great times not the Bad times. Tony is a wonderful person and Loves you all so much and will always be in your hearts.

Debi,

It is with great sadness as I read your post today of Tony's passing. You and Tony have fought such a valiant fight. Your love for him was so very evident with each post you shared with us.

May God be with you and give you strength and peace.

Please know that this is where you can come to talk with many friends who love you.

Laurie

Oh Debi, I am shocked as well as saddened to hear your news this morning. You carried this burden with such dignity and compose that I guess I felt you and Tony would be successful combating this terrible disease. The two of you presented quite a force to be reckoned with.

Please accept my sincere sympathy ~ and I offer even more prayers to help you through this next phase of the journey. From all you shared about your Tony, I am certain you are filled up with wonderful memories of your life together. May you find some comfort there. Again............please know my hearts breaks for you.

Kasey

Oh Debi, words could never express how sorry I am. Just as I know that there are no words that can take away your pain.

Please be kind to yourself in these coming days. And know that I (and the rest of us here) are sending prayers and warm embraces.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Oh Debi, I knew one day you would post this, but it really took me by surprise.

My deepest of sympathies goes out to you and your family. You have been his rock without you Tony would not have all that extra time to be with his family. You where his angel here on earth.

I know he is at peace now and looking down on his family with so much love.

You have also been such an inspiration here for us when we needed support and also all the knowledge you gain and shared with us through Tony's illness.

I am sending prayers for you for strength. Please lean on family and friends for support.

I am so sorry you lost your love. My heart breaks for you.

Maryanne :cry:

Welthy,

I am so sad to read this post. Shocked. Even though things seemed to be going downhill, I just couldn't imagine this outcome. I wanted so badly to believe he would bounce back. You and Tony have been such an inspiration to me, my mom, and so many others here. What a fighter. I pray for strength for you and your family during this most difficult time. I cannot imagine the depth of your loss. My most sincere condolences.

Jill