anyone know anything about Gezmar

Robin

Robin-

It's ok to ask for a chemo break. John has had to take a few breaks to recover and build up his strength so he could go on. It's not good to get too run down. John had gemzar only and it helped shrink his tumor. Others that have posted about navelbine have said it is an easy infusion. I wish you luck with them.

Rochelle

Robin,

I had Gemzar/Carbo and had no problems. Also had Navelbine-- that is a easy one and a quick one. They push it through at least that is how they did it with me. No side effects at all and it worked. Very important to work with you oncologists. Let him/her know if you need a break etc. Hope this helps, prayers fro the best.

Rich

My husband is currently on Gemzar only and has been since May. He feels really good although he does struggle with low blood counts and has had to receive 6 units of blood since May. Gemzar is third line treatment for us and has stabilized his cancer so we LOVE it. He receives it 3 weeks in a row and then has a week off for rest. I hope your treatment will be as easy as ours has been.