My Beautiful Sweet Sister

Bev'sSister

Oh Bobby, I am so sorry. I feel so intimately involved with you and Bev, as we "met" when both Bev and Bill had just been diagnosed. You've been an amazing sister. And I know Bev was too. She fought so hard and with such grace and dignity.

PM me anytime.

With love,

Bobby,

Tears are flowing as I read about the loss of your sister. There are so many wonderful people on this web site, but your posts were always special to me. I know how difficult it is to lose a sister, and my sincere sympathy goes out to you and your family. You were a wonderful sister, and I'm sure, a true blessing to your entire family. Peace to all of you. Ellie

Bobby,have been following your story and I am so sad that she has passed. She is now in such a better place without pain and where cancer does not exsist. You are such an amazing woman with a large and giving heart. I wish I had a sister like you. I read her orbit and it made me cry. She was adored by so many and what an amazing example she is to a life worth living. Her loving nature touched many and that kindness will be passed on from person to person. I hope you find comfort in all of the memories you have shared. If I can do anything please ask. Big hugs!