I'm delivering the ALCASE items...

Fay A.

So far I've delivered posters, pamphlets, and ribbon pins to the Cancer Center in Santa Barbara, the oncology practices in Solvang and Santa Maria, the Health and Fitness Center and the Military Medical Facility at Vandenberg AFB. Tomorrow I will deliver things to the hospital in my local community. So far no one wants to let me set up a table and hand out pins and pamplets in person, but with the way I'm feeling that's okay. Today's deliveries were done in between finding places to be ill. I know you guys know the drill.......drive around to find a restroom....be ill for awhile...wash the hands and face, drive to the next drop off point, go in, tell the contact person who you are what you have hand it to them and ask the location of the nearest restroom to be ill again. I think that tomorrow I'm going to ask someone to do the driving for me, though. Today was rough. I'm tired and grouchy, and I feel a little rejected that no one wants to let me set up a table in person.

Fay A.

Fay, you shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard. Lot's of days left in the month of November! :) You're going to make yourself sicker. I think it's fantastic that you're doing all this, but please put yourself first and feel better before you tackle this again.

Take care.

I just went out to get the mail. I got a package from Alcase! I never even asked for one! Got 2 posters a couple of fold up stands to hold brochures, and a pack of Alcase brochures. No ribbons. Better bring them to the hospital where I work tonight and see if they are willing to post them. Thanks Alcase. Donna G

Fay,

Please get well before you try and go out again. Everyone is right, you are going to end up back in the hospital. Your health and strength is important first. Please listen to what we are saying to you. Get some rest and take care of yourself. I wish I lived closer, I would do this for you. Is there anyone who lives close to you that can deliver these items for you. Maybe a family member or neighbor. I am praying for you for a speedy recovery. Please stay home and get well.

Warm Hugs :arrow: (((((Fay-Get Well))))) :):)

Karen