Dad's PET Scan Negative!!!

Guest Jeanne

Hi Everyone!

Exactly one week ago today we received the GREATEST news of our lives!

My dad who was diagosed in May with stage IIIB lung cancer received the news that his latest PET scan came back NEGATIVE for any signs of tumors or cancer!!! Yeah!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

I or my family have NEVER been more happy in our lives! :D

He also saw a new Oncologist that same day and he wanted to see the actual films of the first and last PET scans to go over a few things and is still a bit concerned being that he is a stage IIIB but said the news is REALLY GOOD!!!!!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of your "positive reinforcements" prayers and support! I could not have stayed so positive throughout this ordeal without you!

Though my dad is not out of the woods yet, he's FINALLY ready to move on with his life and do the things he and my mom always talked about!

May God continue to bless each and every one of you and your family/friends who continue the battle! Together, we WILL kick this!

God Bless,

Jeanne :D:D:D:D

Sorry for the 2nd post, but I just got off the phone with my mom and I shared your story with her. She was so excited that she wanted to know what type of treatment your father had and where he doctored? My mom is a stage IIIA, but is inoperable due to blood clotting problems. If you could let me know what treatment your father was on that would be great! Thanks! :) Again, congrats on the news!

Jeanne,

This is wonderful news... God is good and does hear our prayers. Keep us posted on how your dad is doing. :):):):)

Can I ask what treatments your father had and did he have surgery? Please post this information, please. I am sure there are others who would like to know.

God Bless

Karen