why always is the same thing????

alexan

:? Yesterday night I went out with a grops ofriends for dinner. happy us I can be because I am leving tomorrow to see my grand daughter in Dallas. And one of the told me "good that you can do it now since who nows how much longer do you have" silence table. I will don go with all the details, but again that horrible thing that they told me a while ago, came back to my mind "people with cancer die slowly" why can we can not live strong & healthy for more than 5, why we have to die? I will stop, i am a little ungry, but happy. And the who cares if they lok at you with that pitty face.

We are survivors. (too 2 xanax) so I am happy

love bucky & thanks to listen

Bucky, we CAN live strong for many more years than even 5!!! Some people know so little that they spout out ignorant things. Whoever said that to you is very misinformed. Throw that away and enjoy feeling good. You have a great chance to be doing that for many many years to come. Then go back and see what that person thinks about that.

Keep your spirits up, Bucky. That's what I try to do each and every day. You don't need to be having dinner with those types who bring you down.

Kasey

Hey bucky I die a little bit each day as I get older and so does the person who said that to you. OF ALL THE NERVE!!!! Sorry got me there. You ar eliving each day and you do so much more than lots of people with the same disease and youare just such an amazing person for everything you do. Don't let anyone get you down for having Cancer..Love hugs and be safe in your travels!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bucky....that ignorant person that told you that is a jerk...YOu should have told her...'you don't know how long you have either'....what a jerk!!!...You go enjoy yourself honey and don't let people like that ruin your fun...God Bless and hugs to your grand...

and you may have many many more years that she has...only The Man upstairs knows....so have fun and enjoy life...hugs...Nonni

Bucky -

Unfortunately we all run into ignorant people. Don't really know if they are just that stupid or if they don't know what else to say!! Surround yourself with the people who will bring you up and not with those who will bring you down. I once had someone say that they thought I was in denial because I wasn't laying in my bed vegetating. I told them they were the ones in denial because, hey, you ARE going to die, too!! I think sometimes people forget that!!

Sending you out a big cyber hug!!

Bucky, if that was a "friend" then I think you need to look for a new POSITIVE group of FRIENDS!! Who the hell needs friends like THAT? :roll:

I'd have looked her right in the face and said, "hummm how long do you have to live? My plans are to out live YOU, but thanks for your support!"

IDIOTS!!! (as Jay Leno would say)

Bucky if they only knew what we do now, instead of worrying about keeping up with the Jone's, we have learned to enjoy non material things. So who would you say is getting the raw end of the deal, if people like that think they are indestructible they are wrong a tree could fall on them tomorrow. My advise stay away from negative people like that who make you feel down and bad. Stay strong