Getting to Know You- October 24

Ann

I can't go very far east living in PA, but even if I could, I would go west. Go west young man. SOmplace with fields and mountains and a whole lot of nothing.

I'll ask Col and post her answer later. 10 bucks says she wants to go east, all the way to the jersey shore.

Ya just gotta love the South. North Carolina has it all--- 4 beautiful seasons, just a dusting of snow (if any at all), friendly people, cheap cheap cheap housing (pay attention to that one folks), and the best of all..RANDY AND BUCKY!!

home, i'd go home. oh what i wouldn't give to live at home. :) home is pittsburgh PA and i've missed it every day since i moved away from there to go to school. of course i'm back there a lot, as i'm only 3.5 hrs drive and i'm back to be with my sister as often as i can. but what i'd give to live there again. and if i sold my townhouse here in the DC suburbs, i'd be able to buy 2-3 houses there.

I would go North to Washington. I loved it there and that is where Johnny and I were together those last months of his life. I remember this time of year how beautiful the leaves were. We went on a long ride 5 years ago today and found a valley that we both fell in love with. It is so beautiful here where I live but if I had to move it would be North.

I like living in proximity of the east coast or west coast. But I'd like to live in a place where it doesn't rain so darn much. I like snow as long as someone is there to drive me around. Like suburban areas and would like to be within an hour of a city and have access to the countryside. Like seeing mountains as we do.

So where is this place?

Gail p-m