IM TIRED

THANKS FOR TRYING TO HELP ME AND STEER ME RIGHT ON MY HUBBY DAN,,, TODAY I GOT A LETTER SAYING DAN MAKES TO MUCH ON HIS S.S. DISABITLY THAT IM NOT LONGER ABLE TO RECIVED ANY SATAE HELP- FOR MY HEALTH,, MEDICAL NEEDS,,,,, JUST ANOTHER THING THAT MADE ME CRY,, I CRY A LOT ANYMORE,,,,

Hi Heather,

I'm sending you a link to a place that will almost "for sure", help you out a couple of times with all sort's of things from electric bills, medications that are needed, car repairs, mortgage/rent payments, doctor's visit's, etc.

You have to send them some info, but it's really worth it.

Take care,

Nova

See what happens when we pool our knowledge?? Amazing is it not?? MAkin me misty eyed now!! THanks Nova!!!!!!!!!! :):) ((((((((((((NOVA)))))))))))))

Well honestly, it just stinks!

Harry and I were doing fine financially, before cancer invaded our lives.

We weren't "rich", not even close, but we were "okay"! We could order a pizza once a week, or if someone needed a new pair of jeans or shoes, it was no biggy, we just went out and bought them.

Lord Have Mercy , has that ever changed!! :shock: !!!

I watch every penny now, and then when there aren't any more to watch, :wink: , I pray a lot!!! :lol:

I know that the Lord will help us, as long as we're doing everything possible to help ourselves, but it's still scary at times.

Take care everyone.

Just a note for Ya.. Deb and I never had much. We had the roof over our heads adn money to pay the bills. WOrked Mainly for the Insurance Benefits more so than the cash. Like I said at her funeral, "Never had money but had Me a Honey Bunny!!" MAterial things are just that. MAterial things. Its the Love that makes us whole. Just kinda waxing Philosophically right now!! 8)8)8)

Sounds like you had everything to me, Randy! The love you shared with your wife is wonderful.

You're so right ~~ Material things aren't important.

There are basic things you have to have though, and no matter how many times I tell the people at the Electric Company that I love them, :wink: they would still still show up and turn the power off, if I didn't have money to pay the bill!! :D:shock::wink: LOL!

Like my Grandma said "In a 100 years, no one will know the difference".

Anyway, we just have to keep plugging along! It'll either get better, or worse, and we just have to do what we can to fix it.

Take care of yourself.

Hi Bobbie,

I've sent the site I was speaking of to your PM address.

With small cell cancer, you should automatically be eligible for SS Disability.

If I'm not mistaken, the "SSI" part will take into consideration what assets you have, so if you have a penny too much in the bank for instance, you won't be eligible for that. But for regular SS Disability, you should be eligible right away. ("Right away" means you get approved for it, but you have to wait 5 months to get your first check--and then it's only for ONE month, no back pay).

Have you applied for regular disability ? If so, at least it would be something to look forward to in 5 months. :( As long as you worked enough in the past, you should get it.

Take care,

Nova