WONDERFUL NEWS/WONDERFUL DAY

lullabelle21302

Hello everyone. I hope all is well with everyone.

I wanted to share a bit of good news today. Mom had ct scans done yesterday and we went to doc today and we were told that all tumors are gone in brain, so radiation worked. THANK YOU GOD. Also we were told that the mets in her liver were fewer and tiny. We have never been told the mets in liver were tiny. We will continue on with chemo. I feel like we have been so blessed. My mom said well I told you I was going to beat this, I have a 5 year old granddaughter I want to see grow up. My daughter is also getting more comfortable around my mom, she used to be afraid mom would fall and get hurt and she didnt like to see her sick, which she hasnt been for awhile, Another reason to be thankful. She is starting to love on mom more and realizes that she wont hurt mom. The day I am waiting for is to be told mom is cancer free. However, I am very thankful each day mom is here with us. I read on someone's profile that they have never been cancer free but you can live with it, and if I am not mistaken it has been 5 or 6 years for them. Mom may not ever be cancer free, but everyday I have with her is a blessing, so I will take that.

Anyways, I wanted to share this with all of you.

As always, everyone is in my thoughts and prayers.

Love to you all

Rhonda