Results are in....?

Guest hearrean

Guest hearrean

Well, I received a call just a little while ago from my Doctor's Nurse Practitioner at MD Anderson. She said the Needle Biopsy results are in & now that all previous test results are in, they can give me the news. She asked me if we can drive over to Houston tomorrow morning to see the Doc? She said because he's out of town next week & they don't want me to have to wait & worry for (2) more weeks. So we'll be going over tomorrow to see him at 7:30 AM. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight from worrying about his final diagnosis. I'm all jittery inside right now just writing this. I just want to get through this, good or bad..

Keep me in your prayers that it won't be the worst diagnosis.

Ken

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock, Tick Tock (CRUNCH, BANG, BOOM) Oh that was me kicking the Tick Tock with my foot! :wink: Oh the dreaded WAITING and WAITING and WAITING!

When I went though my early journey with all the biopsies and tests, they told me it may be scarcidosis, or lymphoma, or fibrosis..... My piont is, it's not always lung cancer. And IF it is they may have caught it very early and that's good too.

I know it's hard to look at this from every direction, but I too have learned not to count your chickens before they are hatched!

Take a deep breath in Ken and go enjoy Halloween and the rest of the evening. (easy for me to say, I know)! Tomorrow will be what it will be and you'll deal with it then. ((((KEN))))

Sending positive vibes.

Guest hearrean

Of course all types of things go through my head like, well, if it was good news (like a lung infection/inflammation), why wouldn't they tell me on the phone. But then, who knows how they like to handle these types of things.

I'm trying to get my mind set right to be able to accept whatever the answer will be.

But I will post tomorrow with the good or bad news.

Ken