John

Ry

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked! Ry, I'm so sorry. I know you will miss him everyday of your life. Pleae know that we will be here to lend whatever support for you than we can. I am praying that you will have strength and peace in the coming days, week,s months, and years.

Much love,

Susan

Rochelle,

I am locked behind my office door right now because I can't seem to pull myself together. I am shocked and so sad.

Please call if you need anything at all, know that you and the kids are on my mind. I'm so sorry that John is gone.

Rochelle,

I am in shock reading this post. I'm so very,very, sorry, words seem inadequate. John's story has been such an inspiration to me, this rocks me to my core. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Tracy

Ry,

Nothing I can say could possibly ease your pain and like everyone else I am filled with shock and saddness.

You and John have been such a source of support for so very long. I am truely sorry for this terrible loss :cry::cry::cry:

My thoughts and prayers will be with you over the next few weeks.

Tami

I was checking in for updates and my stomach dropped when I read your words. I am so sorry, Ry.

Saying a special prayer for you and your children....and just again, so very, very sorry for your devastating sudden loss.

Melinda