John

Ry

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochelle,

Like everyone else, I have no words of comfort. This was totally unexpected and I hope your mind and body mechanisms are able to get you through this most difficult time. The shock I've experienced from my Dad's death has really sheltered me from the enormous grief. I hope you are given the same mercy. I'm so very sorry.

Dear Rochelle,

I have not logged in here since Sept. 24, and I can hardly believe that this is the first thing I saw. I am stunned and at a loss for words. Even though I worried right along with you, John was one of the ones that I just thought would keep on keepin' on.

This is just so sad. Like Beth said, there are truly no words that will make you feel better, so I won't even try. I just love you and I am so, so sorry! I know you have my number. Please feel free to call me if you ever want to talk!

All my love,

Peggy

Thank you all so much for your kind words about John. We are all having a very hard time right now. Tyler was with his dad when he died and it was a very horrible experience. It should not have happened that way. I will post his obituary link tomorrow and write more when I can actually put two thoughts together.

Beck- I stole your quote for the obituary-- sorry I've always loved it.

Thanks so much

Rochelle