John

Ry

Ry, You have helped so many here with your being here. I wish there was some way we could help you and your family with the pain you are going thru now. I can see by the many responces here that you were both very much loved and that comes from having given much love. May God bless and be with you and your family at this time.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochelle,

I am very sorry and so sad to hear about John. You both were so very supportive for me when Gerald was diagnosed and going through his journey. I wish you strength and if there is anything that I can say or do to help you and your kids through this don't hesitate to email me please. Heather

Dear Rochelle,

I am so so sorry to read about John, words escape me right now I just dont know what to say..Please know that you and your sweet family are in my thoughts and pray there is some peace soon for all of you..

My heart aches for you right now..

I came here today just to check on my LCSC friends as I think of you all so often. I was so very shocked to see this. Ry, I am devastated for you, I cannot think of anything else to say. I am so desperately sorry and wish you and your children all the very best at this awful time.

Dee