Thanks so much

Ry

I don't think I will be out of line by adding something to this post. I was at Johns' service and it was very clear that our sadness is shared by many.

The funeral director had to keep adding rows and rows of chairs - the amount of people at John's service is a true testament to how much people thought of him, and of Rochelle and her children. The clergyman actually said that more people shared stories at John's service than at any other service he had ever presided at.

The memorial was a wonderful tribute to John -I left wishing that I had known him better.

Debi,

I'm glad to know that you were at John's service, and that the tributes were numerous. I'm very, very happy to have met both John and Ry in Chicago last summer and will always remember the good time we had with them that evening. John was quick to laugh, fun to talk to, and I'm not surprised to know that he and Ry have many, many friends.

Thanks for telling us that about his funeral.

Cindy