Getting to Know You - November 6

Ann

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here I go.

I have a Masters Degree in Taxation from Villanova University.

I am a 9 Handicap Golfer.

I am a vegitarian.

Bablove, I'm guessing you were not 17 when you got married.

Lillyjohn I don't think you need to loose 50lbs.

Babylove, you don't look old enough to have 5 daughters. Lily, you don't look as tho. you need to lose 50 pounds, but you may still be trying to do that. I do believe, however, that you are telling a lie when you say you are not happy. (Hope I'm right) JB, if you were a vegetarian, you would not have spelled the word with 2 "i"s. And Ann, you don't need to be dieting either, but that doesn't mean that you aren't doing so. I don't think you have 4 cats.

I grew up on a farm in Minnesota

I love dogs

All of our sons live in big cities

Muriel

I am thinkin you did not live in the subway.... which means YOU WERE a guest on the Jerry Springer show???? I gotta here the details!!!

by the way...

Katie you were right, I did have a baby at 18... I also did start yoga classes.... The fib was I am far from a world traveller (thus no appearences at LC bashes!!)... Katie... did you really have Botox????

I'm 6 foot 5 and I look damn good

I drive a Maserati

I live ine the suburbs in North CArolina

I spent 4 years in the sub service of the United states Navy under the great Ronald Reagan

I want to know about the Jerry springer episode

I TOTALLY faked you guys out!

I think that being on Springer would be way more horrifying than the time I spent living underground in NYC! That was a very long time ago. I was only 19. But I have to say that the experience changed me for the better.

Randy, I know you look damn good!

I know you live in NC.

So I have to guess you only drive the Maserati in your dreams!

Sharon not a world travler

Ann does not watch football she is a NASCAR fan

Muriel I think your sons live on farms or in the country

Katie you are not a natural blond

Nyka not on Jerry Springer

Randy not 6'5"

JC not a vegetarian

Thanks for nice comments but I definately need to lose 50 pounds and I am working on it everyday. I had to get serious so now I am exercising and dieting but I'm hoping I don't blow it when I get to Louisiana with all that good sea

food and Holiday meals.By the way that picture is almost a year old. I can't figure out how to post a new one.

Katie can you help me out with that?

Randy taking lyrics from country songs, one of my favorit genres, will not get past me. So you 6'5" and look damn good, drive a maserati, are a black belt in karate is the lie, cuase you're so much cooler online.

Nyka...I'm actually upset, I was looking forward to hearing about the springer show...lol..U and my parents would get along great, Law and order is all they watch.

I figured Katie wasn't a true blonde.

And why was it so obvious that I was not a vegitarian????

JC, I can't decide if you are quite tall or if you know how to fly a plane. But I'm thinking tall is the more common of the two. So, flying the plan is a lie.

Sis, I had some gray hair when I was 16, too. My mother was in the convent for a few years. So, I'm guessing that you didn't share a cab with Elizabeth Dole.

When do we get answers to this?

Muriel

They are far and few between. My brother in law was one for a while, and a girl I used to work with is one. They're the only two I've ever met here. My B-I-L moved to Boulder, CO and while going to school was working in a nursing home. Employees can eat free there...guess what...out the window with the vegitarian. That means I only know of 1.