Mom Passed Away

vespa68

Hello Evryone, First let me start off by saying what an amazing group of people you are and I am honored to have joined this group. It saddens me to inform you that my mom last her battle with lung cancer this morning between 3:30 am and 4:00 am. Her children came and saw her last night and my hubsand and myself were sleeping next to her hospital bed when she took her last breath. She is in a much better place now where she is not struggling to survive. She started Hospice last week and it was only because of what was said on this board that made me change my mind. Thank you all for your love and support, but I am going to need you all now more than ever.

I'm so very sorry. Please know that we are always here for you. There are so many great listeners here! They've been listening to me for five long years and they're still here when I need them!

My sincere condolences on the loss of your Mom. The consolation is that she is out of whatever suffering she went through on earth and is with our Lord in heaven.

Those who are left to carry on still feel terrible hurt and pain. I understand and we're all here to support you in the times ahead. May God bless you and yours in this difficult time.

Warm regards,

Welthy