Forrest Gump goes to heaven!

RandyW

The day finally arrives when Forrest Gump dies and goes to heaven. He’s met at the pearly gates by Saint Peter. The gates are closed however, as he’s met by the gate keeper. Saint Peter says, “Well Forrest, it’s certainly good to see you. We’ve heard a lot about you, but I gotta tell ya this place is filling up fast. So, we’ve been administering an entrance exam for everyone. Now the test is fairly short, but you’ll need to pass it in order to get into heaven.” “Okay, it sure is good to be up here,” says Forrest. Saint Peter continued, “Now, the test I have for you is only three questions. Number one — What days of the week begin with the letter ‘t’?” Forrest replies, “Oh, well that’s easy; today and tomorrow.” “Well, I see what you’re thinking and I guess I’ll except that answer. Okay, question two — How many seconds are in a year?” “Oh, that’s easy,” Forrest replied, “twelve.” “Twelve? How did you come up with twelve?” asked Saint Peter. “Well, there’s January 2nd, February 2nd….” “Oh, okay, I see where you’re going. I guess the question wasn’t clear, so I’ll give you that one too. Okay, question three — What is God’s name?” “Well, that’s the easiest one! His name is Andy,” Forrest answered. “What? Andy? Why would you think God’s name is Andy?” Saint Peter asked. Forrest said, “Well, you know the song don’t you? Andy walks with me, Andy talks with me, Andy tells me I am his own….”