It's a sinus inf.

Barbb

It's sinus, no mets to brain. Thank you God. But today I called the Dr. because one of his swollen feet looked so red. The PA said it was the celulitis and that his feet actually looked better today. (He had to go in socks, he couldn't get his boots on.) BUT, his breathing didn't sound good. Thurs. his lungs were clear, today they weren't. He has a chest xray, to check for pneumonia, and blood work tomorrow. Neither of us will go to work this week. The PA told him 2 weeks but he only let me tell his co-worker 1 week.

I want to get him some regular shoes, all he has are dress cowboy boots and his steel toe work boots. He can't get either on so can't go into a store to buy shoes. Anyone have suggestions? We are lucky it isn't that cold here yet.

Barb[/b]

Barb,

Glad to hear it is only a sinus problem and not mets. Have the same problem with swollen feet, discomfort/slight pain. Might want to try Post Op Shoes. Call around to your local Drug Store who carry medical supplies, they should have some or can order them for you. Below is a link what they look Like. Might not be a fashion statement but serves the purpose. Hope this helps, prayers for the best.

Rich

http://www1.mooremedical.com/index.cfm? ... 00-67&RS=1