YADB ... yet another drive-by.

mike_s

Hello all, just stopped by to let you know I am still doing well. A clean CT makes for a very happy Thanksgiving.

I got to introduce my lovely Thai wife to the organized American gluttony that is Thanksgiving, closely followed by the "Turkey coma". We had a ball with my whole family.

I married off one of my daughters, and the other is a software engineer who swears she will never marry. Quite a change from when I was diagnosed, and had a daughter halfway through college, and one in trouble in high school. I have a lot to be thankful for.

Thanks to everyone here for your support over the years, and congrats to all with good news.

Best Regards,

mike_s

PS - I am rooting for you with your surgery ConnieB!!

Hey Mike, It's SOOOOOO GOOOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! :D

It's even better yet to hear your doing so well! :wink: I really am very happy for you my friend and I hope that your life will continue to be joyful and exciting (not to mention HEALTHY) for MANY MANY MANY MOONS TO COME!

Thanks for the support. My surgery is scheduled for Dec 19.2007. I'm going to give it all I got! :wink:

Happy Holidays Mike and to your lovely wife!

Hugs,

Connie

WOW....great hearing for you Mike. I am so glad you are doing so well and thank you for letting us know.

You certainly have so much to be thankful for. It's amazing how dismel and scared you are when first diagnoised and all of a sudden you are where you are. Incredible...

This is so encouaging for so many newcomers here.

Best of luck Mike, and stop in from time to time to let us know how you are doing.

Maryanne :wink:

You certainly have so much to be thankful for. It's amazing how dismel and scared you are when first diagnoised and all of a sudden you are where you are. Incredible...

This is so encouaging for so many newcomers here.

Kind of like ConnieB was for me when I got here. I was terrified. :-)

Best of luck Mike, and stop in from time to time to let us know how you are doing.

Maryanne :wink:

I try to, but I am working a lot of hours for a startup company and it seems like time goes by so fast anymore... It seems like I just turn around, and my oncologist is calling me to schedule another CT scan.

Whenever I get scanned, I try to come by to encourage anyone who is new, especially if they have one of the later stages. Miracles do happen!

Best Regards,

mike_s

Now "drive-by's" are nice, but scheduled visits once or twice a month would be better, no? LOL

:wink:

I actually stop by much more frequently that the "drive-by" schedule would indicate.

I just don't post much; I am not a terribly talkative guy on the web. Usually when I want to say something, five others have said it before, so what is the point?

Congratulations on the CT and everything!!

Thank you. Things are going very, very well. Makes me nervous. :-)

Best Regards,

mds