CELEBRATION

Kasey

Monday, December 3 will mark 10 years since dx for our own Miss Donna G :D . She was dx with a pancoast tumor on December 3, 1997. Donna is my hero and probably she is to many of you as well.

In her honor the pub will throw open its doors from today until the last person decides to leave :wink: . For those who are not familiar with the pub, it is a cyber pub where many of us visit when we need support or to congratulate good news, or just a place to 'be' together. As the holidays approach we may wish to just be together to lift each others' spirits and offer Donna our very best wishes for many more years filled with celebration.

Congratulations, Donna. You truly have been my inspiration and I thank you. I will toast you all weekend long!

Kasey

ALRIGHT!!! DOuble digits. Way to go Donna.

I'll be at the pub until you run out of virtual Yuengling Lager, or until I get tossed. I'll let you guys figure out which one will happen first, but I think we all know the answer to that.

Thanks All! Boy I am glad I have this weekend off if I'm going to be in the pub all weekend!

Looks like we will have a snow storm here this weekend so where else would I want to be!

DonnaG

A BIG YAHOOOOOOOO for Donna. Now THIS is the kind of news we want to be reading about!!!! What an inspiration to all.

Kasey, do you have any of that delicious BOX wine at the pub or shall I bring my own???? Thanks for posting such great news. Ellie

10 WONDERFUL YEARS! :wink: And I have known Donna G for 8 of those wonderful years! :D:D How do I put this without sounding gooshy! SHE'S THE BEST, SHE'S AWESOME, SHE'S A WONDERFUL FRIEND WITH A VERY KIND & CARING HEART, AND SHE'S A WONDEFUL LC ADVOCATE.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 10 WONDERFUL YEARS MY WONDERFUL FRIEND!!!

Thanks again to all you wonderful people. Meeting and talking to all of you is one of the blessings I recieved as a result of this journey.

Being an Irishman from Boston, I'd like a Baileys on the rocks please.

Donna G