WE ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Max L

Inez and I will never find the words to thank all of you for your absolute wonderful caring, support and prayers, except to say THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU. Just got home from the hospital and am blessed to have such a wonderful result as complete recovery. The fact that I was Stage 1A which is the earliest stage of Lung Cancer, and the fact that Dr Lam in Califorinia who is taking care of my prostate cancer suggested a chest xray since I smoked for many years and I listened to him is even more of an amazement. Had a great surgeon who took the upper left lobe of my lung along with the lymph nodes. Sent it all to lab with the result that I no longer need any further treatment. Inez and I are walking on cloud nine, when we think that only 5 or 6 weeks ago I was diagnosed with lung cancer and now it is gone. You have all had a hand in this recovery with your love and support and teaching us to be so positive, never giving up and above all being our own advocate. Inez and I wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday and again, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU.

Max, that is absolutely wonderful news! You are so fortunate that it was caught so soon. Now a bit of advice: wounds heal better "they" say, if you aren't also fighting pain. So, get that Rx for pain pills filled and take the pills. Hope the rest of your recovery is as good as things have gone so far.

Muriel

Thankyou you all again. Inez just went to drug store to fill the prescription for pain pills. I may be positive, but I am really positive that I am not a hero and that pain is not something I ever seem to enjoy. Stay positive, keep fighting, never give up, keep your records and be your own advocate.

Hi Christine and Wendy...Thankyou for the kind words. Inez and I already feel how blessed we are with the outcome. The pain is getting less each day and our enjoyment and appreciation of life around us is increasing daily. We are still in awe of the support from everyone.Am certain that my Mom, G-d Bless Her, is above helping to direct traffic. Have a wonderful healthy and happy New Year.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I'm glad it went so well - and I may indeed pay a visit to your surgeon. She sounds wonderful!! I wanted to visit Banner the day of your surgery, but we've been with with that whopper bug going around & I certainly didn't want to bring THAT along... :shock: But I was with you two in spirit!! :wink:

Glad you are home and healing well and ready to kick back & enjoy the holidays!! Onward & forward!!! :wink:

Happy Hugs and Merry Christmas wishes to you & Inez!

Yours in HOPE!

Stacey

Stacey, I wish the bug was not around as Inez and I would have loved to have met you. We can always meet somewhere for lunch. If the need for a surgeon does arise I cannot tell you how much we think of

Dr Mican. She is rare in that she has both bedside manners and is extremely competent in her abilities. Was highly talked about by all the nurses that we met at the hospital. Still have a little discomfort but in general am feeling pretty well. We wish you a very happy and healthy New Year, and do think about lunch or if you are on this side of town give me a call..623 931 0418.