Cy Middleton

Kyle Clausius

Hello All, I was looking over the internet for additional photos of Cy Middleton and stumbled across his posts. Cy and I worked together in the Olathe Kansas Police Dept for 7 years and a few together in the K-9 Unit.

I'm sorry to say that my friend and fellow officer has passed this week. It seemed he had no time at all to fight this. I want you all to know that Cy had no enemies. He was a great Police Officer and Friend. He will recieve a Full Honors police funeral with his K-9 Unit partners by his side.

I don't know if it was my place to post here and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.

Here is Officer Cy Middleton with his partner..

middleton-demo.jpg

((Kyle)),

God bless you many times over for posting this information! We would never have known. Thanks also for the wonderful picture of Cy. A shock and a valuable life, in a noble profession, gone far too soon.

My sincere condolences to you and Cy's family. May God be with all of his family and friends at this time of such grief.

Thank you,

Welthy

Kyle,

What a wonderful friend you remain to Cy.

Posting this news must have been so hard for you.

It is unbelievably hard for us to read it.

Please convey condolences and warmth to Cy's family and especially to his wife and young baby.

I am just so so sorry and this is just so so so so wrong.

Hugs

Pat

Kyle, thank you for your update and wonderful tribute to your firend. I'm very sorry for your loss, and our thoughts and prayers are with you and his family and friends.

I agree, he wasn't given time to fight this. Time which, in my opinion, he deserved, and everyone deserves. It's a terrible disease, but it should at least give us five minutes to fight it instead of sucking punching people.

Please start a new post somewhere here and let us know if there is anything we can do. ESPECIALLY helping his wife and newborn child. I know many times funds are set up in the officer's honor to assist the family. Please let us know how we can help.

I have been a visitor to this board from a year ago today. My brother was diagnosed with Stage IV squamous cell lc. He is 43 years old. I read daily but have never posted--I live in Olathe, KS and read the obituary for Cy in the Olathe Daily News and my heart just broke. This website is truly a blessing for anyone that is going through this terrible disease and I come here and find comfort, answers, prayers, you name it. Thoughts and prayers to Cy's family.

Kyle,

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know of Cy's passing. It just doesn't seem at all fair that someone so young, vital and with so much life yet to lead could be taken so suddenly by this horrible disease.

My heart breaks for his wife and child. I am the wife of a firefighter and I know firsthand that firefighters and police officers take care of thier own. I am sure you are all watching over Cy's famiy for him - God Bless You for that.