New Game

nyka69

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a fan of canned veggies. I grew up on them and thought I hated all vegetables. When I started dating my late husband, he was shocked at what a picky eater I was. He introduced me to fresh veggies and I've never looked back.

Speaking of veggies, what are your favorite and least favorite vegetables?

You've gotta be kidding, Muriel!!! I am so old I am lucky I remember I even WENT to school :roll: . So NO, I really don't remember the first day. Can remember some of the other days of kindergarten........but not the first.

What is the most memorable thing about you LAST day of school?

My last day of school was just last year, although it seems like a million years ago. I went back to school in my 30s to get an associates degree. It took 4 years because I could only go part time. I felt one part accomplished and 4 parts relieved! I guess I should have been prouder of myself, but I was just so glad it was over.

If you have a college degree, what was your major?

Omigosh -- yes I do remember. I never thought I'd be one of those silly Mom's who cried when their kid went to kindergarten. :roll::roll:

Well, I am one of those silly Mom's who cried! Couldn't believe it! :shock::shock:

My son might remember his first day, at least through photo memories. I also was the kind of Mom who took pics each year of the first day of school.

If you had a formal wedding, did you do the whole something old, something new, etc. thing?

Late sixty's early 70's. Classic Rock. Still love it today.. Pink Floyd, Who, Doors, Moody Blues, Yes, Queen, Eagles, Areosmith, Billy Joel, etc. Of course Beatles (Sargents Pepper's)

Even my kids likes it!!

Did you ever bully anyone in school that you regret now?

Maryanne :wink:

RuthsChris Steakhouse with over 80 locastions WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you could have a dinner with one famous person who would it be??? :wink::)

Of course I've been to court before, four times...Speediing ticket, speeding ticket, passing on a double yellow line in the middle of a town in nowhere chester county, and my favortie of all time, 2 counts of changing lanes without signaling, two counts of tailgaiting, one count of speeding, and one count of some type of reckless driving...that cop must have been having a bad day, and didn't realize I had somewhere to be. lol.

have you ever been bungee jumping?

Actually, yes, but only for a couple of minutes. Long ago, pre-kid, my husband and I used to skydive. One time we were up in a twin beech and I was sitting in the second seat and the pilot (a good friend of ours) said, here, Patti, you take the controls. It was awesome and scary all at the same time. Of course, he was right there with his hands by the controls cause I couldn't keep the artificial horizon straight and after a few minutes I said I had had enough!!!

Have you ever had a surprise birthday party? Who planned it??