Well Wishes for Connie B

Andrea

As you may recall from a previous post, our Connie B will be having major heart surgery on December 19. She won't be home for the holidays, but as I told her, it will be a blessing for the hospital staff to be in her presence and see that beautiful smile light up the place.

Please join me in wishing Connie an uneventul surgery and a speedy recovery.

We love you Connie and will be counting the days until you come back to LCSC.

I love you to Andrea, :wink: and just so you know I am taking our babies (your babies, Katie's babies)ect, ect, x-mas pictures, & more picture, & more pictures with me. When I come out of my drugs, I want to be surrounded by BABIES! How loving and happy is that. So, that's what I will be doing. Tape baby pictures all over my room. :D:D

I'm doing okay today but I hope I will be as calm on Tuseday Night as I am today. I'll be fine.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for ALL your love and support. The time is flying by. I can't believe it's only 5 day away.

All you wonderful friends have already helped me more then words can say. The PM's and Emails have been wonderful and some of them tearful, but joyful tears.

Katie will keep you all up to date as to how surgery is going. That's why she's coming to Minnesota to help hold my hand as the good friend she is. ((KATIE))

I will NOT say Goodbye, but I will say Until we chat again. Everyone stay postitive and always support one another.

They tell me I will be in the hospital for at LEAST 14 days and that's if all goes normal. So I'm hopeful all goes normal.

Happy Holidays To All, and Happy New Year also.

It has been a pleasure being a part of LCSC and getting to know everyone. If I don't for some reason make it back, I will say Hi to everyone in Heaven for you and let them know your doing well.

If you have a special request of me, please pm me your request. I'll be very glad to pass on some words to your loved ones if I make it in that direction.

Take Care, Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Love, Connie B

Don't jinx yourself by thinking of that Direction Connie!! :shock: You are going to be just grand as can be and will come thru this with flying colors :wink: THink positive and calm peaceful thoughts and I will say extra prayers for you :) ANd so glad Katie is going to be by your side during recoery.. How cool is that!!!!!! :) What are friends for you know??

Connie,

My prayers will be there for you

and for the team that will be doing

the operation, have to keep all sides

covered.

Glad for you that Katie will be by your

side.

So we start the prayers and will just

look for updates from Katie.

(((((((((Connie))))))))))

Jackie

Connie, I expect to read posts from you 14 days after December 19. You are going to come through this just fine; a higher power sent you to us for a reason and you have given so many people here so much hope.

All will be well, and you will have many more Christmases with us...

Best wishes for surgery and a wonderful hospital holiday. :lol: Don't even think of trying to see the big guy, I'm pretty sure John and Frank will kick you right back where you belong. I have it on good authority they're the bouncers up there.

Rochelle

(((Connie))),

You've had so many BUMPS in the road.....this one, however, is posing more of a 'detour' for you. I feel so confident you will get around this one ~ just like all the others. You appear to be in good hands ~ medically and caregiver-wise with Miss Katie there to watch over you. As usual, many prayers along with the (((HUGS))) are on their way to MN. You have been a hero and inspiration to all of us here. In not very many days I guess we'll add 'one of the toughest cookies around ANYWHERE' to the list. Party hat on! Prayers said. Now 'git 'er done'!!!!!

Much love along with many ((((HUGS)))) and positive vibes for a speedy resolution along with very special holiday wishes.

Kasey

Connie,

Sorry to hear you will be spending the holidays in the hospital but glad you will be getting some much needed relief. I'm sure you will be fine and in good hands with family, friends and with our wonderful Katie there for you. You are much needed by many with your love and compassion. Looking forward to see a post from you soon, will miss you. Take care and prayers as always for nothing but the best.

Rich

Hi Connie,

Before you know it, this will be all behind you and you will feel like a new woman.

Thinking of you with much love and know we will all be sending prayers and missing your presence on here.

I can't wait to see your post when you get home and are healing.

Hang Srong, this too shall pass.

Love ya,

Maryanne

Connie,

I hope you feel the love that so many people have for you. You earned that love by the way you have consistently given of yourself to others. Thank you , Connie. There just aren't words to tell you how many times you have touched my life by something you have said to me or someone else. Only wish, at this moment, I had your way with words . Just know that I'm counting on you sailing through this surgery and hurrying back to spoil us some more. :lol: My prayers now, for surgery and ALWAYS.

Love,

Sue

Hi Connie,

Best wishes and many prayers for a successful surgery and event-less recovery. You are such an inspiration - thank you for being so giving of yourself. Earlier today you posted to me that this 'cancer crud can be beat!'. Well, girlfriend, so can this! Go get 'em!!

((((Connie))))

If I knew how, I would post you pix of my babies (now 4 and 9!) for your baby wall. What a great idea!

Nicole