Say an extra Prayer Tomorrow Morning FOr Connie B

RandyW

Lots of prayers for Connie and Maurice and their Friend and Ours KatieB tomorrow for a great successsfull and speedy non Complicated surgery!!!!

Hi Friends,

Well, the big day for surgery is set. December 19th is the date! I have to be at the U of M at 5:30 a.m. and surgery will start around 7:00 a.m. Pre-op is Dec 5 and if that all goes well, (I'm sure it will) I'm good to go the 19th. It's all set up!

You know when it rains it pours?? Well, my poor hubby Maurie is also in tough shape here. His back (3 bad disks) is really getting worse. (this stuff came on over night) And just today, we talked to his Cardiologist about what he could do for it, and the Card Doc said, NOTHING for at least ONE YEAR after Maurie's heart-attack. He had his heart attack this summer in July! I feel sooooo bad for him, because he is really in pain. He is getting some SLIGHT relief from our Chrioprator and he is going to start on a pain patch. Pain meds aren't working. Nope he can't have cortizone either because of his heart meds. He's worried about me, and I'm worried about him! OY VEY! I know we'll get through this.

It should be VERY interesting around here after my surgery. We already have lots of offers for help. GOD BLESS GOOD FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

So, this is the game plan. They will go in and give me a new Mitral Valve in my heart and maybe fix a blockage if he has time. It's about a 6 hour surgery.

Thanks everyone for your love and support. I honestly can't tell you how much you are appreciated! God Bless Us All! (((GROUP HUG)))

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Connie B

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Leave The Rest to God.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Positively...big time prayer's for our friend ConnieB....I have been praying for her but just said an extra one and will continue till after her successful surgery.....I will be waiting to hear the good news...God Bless Connie and her family and God Bless our Katie too...

My best to all...Nonni

Today is the day. They have all been at the hospital since 5:30 am ( 1 and a 1/2 hrs). I wonder if Connie is in the OR now. They told her it would take about 6 hours, then to ICU for several days. Prayers going up.

DonnaG