JUST A POST TO SAY YOUR GOOD WISHES FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Maryanne

I just wanted to have a place where we can just say our good wishes without doing it separately...

Me and Joel would like to wish everyone a great Xmas and a very HEALTHY, safe and great 2008! One year hopefully closer to a cure.

To all my friends who have lost a love one...and unfortunately there were many this year.. from the bottom to the top of our hearts you are all held close. I grieve with you!

Please try to be around love ones for support to look back and reflect from holidays past and remember all the wonderful memeories that you made together. May that help you get through this difficult time. And please know that your love one is with you in spirit always will be.

We love you all and wish you all the BEST!

Thinking and praying for you Connie B and wishing you a speedy recovery...

Bestest of warm wishes and hugs.

Maryanne & Joel :wink::wink:

I, too, would like to wish everyone here a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

I have only been on this board since October, but I have to say, I do not know where I would be without all of you. There are days when I read these boards and cry and my heart aches for those who have lost a loved one. There are days when I read the posts of newly diagnosed survivors and remember those terribly scary days and it breaks my heart for them.

But then I read all the good news and the fun posts and it brings me up so much. I have met friends on this board who truly understand what I am going through. I have been able to help my son through this forum. You are all the most wonderful, caring people!!

SO - from the bottom of my heart I wish everyone peace, comfort and happiness for Christmas and the New year!! Thank you all for the prayers, hugs, understanding and comfort!!

Thank you Maryanne and Joel...and the same to the both of you....praying for peace for everyone here and that the New Year brings us closer to a cure...

My wish for you is that the peace of the Lord be with all of you alway's...and for the Good Lord to carry us thru this journey...and HE will...

To all of you that have lost loved ones...my heart breaks for you...will be thinking and praying for everyone and praying that they will get thru this Holy Season in peace...Special prayers for ConnieB.

Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year

Hugs and kisses to all....love ..Nonni

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

I may not post often, but I read regularly and I wish the best for all of you.

This disease is hideous and I hope we are getting closer to beating it.

So, here I sit at 11.30pm Christmas Eve (remember it is Australia) drinking my Bondi Blonde beer and hoping I will get to see many more of these occasions.

To borrow a line from Beth Ditto, "I don't want the world, I only want what I deserve."

All the best,

Sharon

Maryanne-

What a sweet post, it is just so like you to do this for everyone. I hope everyone in treatment is able to put all the anxiety aside and enjoy this time. I wish the same for the caregivers that are so scared for their loved ones right now. Just enjoy each other and try to let it all go for just a little while.

Lastly, for those that have lost someone I hope you get through it without much heartache.

Rochelle

I posted this at the beginning of December. I'm not sure how many actually saw it then. It warrants one more time! I could not add one more holiday thought to this remarkable post.

For those who do not know, Dean Carl was a remarkable man who graced and dignified this board with his presence, wit, and wisdom ~ all of which I can only ever dream of possessing.

I have reposted his words the past two years, because no matter what holiday you celebrate, they are fitting indeed. I do so again this year. There is something here for ALL of us. Thank you Dean.

OVER 500 POSTS !

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:07 pm Post subject: My Christmas Wish List

When I was a kid I used to give my folks a Christmas wish list each year. We weren’t rich by any means, but some how some way a lot of what I wished for I got. So, in that spirit, here’s my “wish list” for this Christmas:

My Christmas Wish List.

For the newly diagnosed and those who have recently had a recurrence: May your fears be calmed, your strength renewed and your hopes be realized.

For those in the midst of the battle: May your determination never falter and your days be filled with victory.

For those who have lost loved ones: May your memories bring joy rather than pain and your days be filled with the spirit of those who have touched your lives.

For those in remission: May your joy fill the lives of those around you and be a light for those that follow.

For those who are nearing the end of the fight: May you find the courage to walk the path you are on and to see the glory in each new day.

And for everyone who has so touched my life since I found this place: Whatever your situation, where ever you are may this Christmas season bring you all that your heart desires.

Dean