i am geting in the dark side again...

alexan

I think I don't need to worried but that noudle that was 4 & now is 6mm. is driving me nuts. I start having depress moments & I don't want to. I start organising the 60th birthday for my husband (sourprise) is in June & will be in France since he has a university metting. & I am scarred, I never plan things in advance, but he is such a nice person tha I know this would make him the happiest person in the world.

I had Dr on th 18of January from 6mm in december could grow a lot in january :? My legs, my hands & my knees hurts. probablly arthraitis but bucky the smart always thinking the wors.

PLEASE GUYS I NEED YOUR POSITIVITY TO GET ME OUT OF THE HOLE AGAIN

Thanks bucky

Hugs to you Becky.

You just throw yourself into that surprise party you're planning and try not worry yourself. I know this is a bit scary, but keep your thoughts focused on the positive. I know how hard that is to do, but worrying never changes a thing.

Keep coming back to share what you're going through. Sending you a hug.

Hi Bucky,

I would work on the surprise party and plan on going and having a great time. As far as pain, my experience is that bone pain is going to be shoulders/ribs/back/or hips to start with at least. So I wouldn't worry about my hands or feet for sure. Try to be happy and have a great new year!

Raney

Hang in there Bucky! That fear thing can grab hold of you and it is hard to get rid of it. Many times the nodule does no grow but the fear will. Tune in to a positive thought, like that nodule shrinking to zero and you having a great time at your hubby's party. Praying prayers of strength for you.

Carol

Bucky You are letting that DANGED old Cancer run your life again.. STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!! THink and repeatr after me, "DIE, tumor, DIE!!!!!!!!!!"

Got it?? You have so much to do you do not have time to let this cancer start winning again!!!! Hugs and Prayrs!!!!!!!!!!!!RANDW

It's so easy for me to say this, but keep plugging on, one day at a time! Plan your party, call your friends, hug your husband, pet a puppy, stand in the sunshine (if you can find any) and take back today! No one knows about their tomorrows, but today is yours!

Also know that we all love you, care about you, and really do understand the dark side. Most of us have visited there on occasion. I'll be praying for you today.

Kelly

Hi Bucky,

I am sorry that the fear has crept in again. You definetly have alot of people here understanding where you are right now.

Try to fight the monsters for a little while, then place it in the closet for the day. Then take the rest of the day and do something that makes you feel good. Plan the party, talk to a loved one, watch a funny move.

Keep us posted on the party planning. All my best,

Wendy