First time, here we go again.

jacquie

Hello,

Guess, its time , as I also just found out, two days before Christmas after a trip to ER, that I have two brain lesions. One is on the stem cord, and operation is out of question, so radiation starts Wed. Not walking very well, hope it comes back after treatment. I also thought this was going to a good year, after doing chemo, surgery of upper lobe, chemo, and radiation, with lots of hurdles in between, I was very depressed, this time, but I'm going to fight this,

Hi Jacquie and welcome to our group. You've had quite a year. I'm so sorry about the brain mets. I'm sure you weren't expecting something like that - especially after all you'd been through. The people here can offer you lots of information and support. They're very willing to answer questions and to share their cancer experiences - when asked. Best wishes for your WBR on Wed. How many treatments are planned? Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make this easier for you.

Muriel