Update on my Operation

Max L

TODAY HAS BEEN A MIXED BAG. VISITED DOCTOR FOR MY FIRST TIME SINCE OPERATION AND SHE FELT I AM DOING VERY WELL, WHICH IS THE GOOD NEWS. THE BAD NEWS IS THAT INEZ'S MOM PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING IN TORONTO CANADA, AND THE DOCTOR WAS NOT TOO HAPPY IF I WENT BACK TO TORONTO WITH INEZ FOR THE FUNERAL. INEZ WANTS ME TO STAY HERE AS SHE IS GOING WITH HER SISTER AND HER HUSBAND ON A QUICK TURNAROUND, SO AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

I AM STILL COUGHING, BUT THE DOCTOR SAID THAT IT SHOULD STOP SOON AND IF NOT I AM TO SEE MY PULMONOLOGIST. AT THE LEAST THE PAIN HAS SUBSIDED AND I DO NOT NEED PERCOCET, THOUGH I DO HAVE A SCRIPT IF NECESSARY. ADVIL SEEMS TO BE WORKING WHEN I NEED IT. WELL, THAT IS THE START OF OUR NEW YEAR. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT START AND A GREAT YEAR. STAY POSITIVE AND NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP.

Max and Inez: I am new here; however, after lurking for some time I must say I think you are very brave and you have such a positive outlook on life. I am so very sorry that you are unable to accompany your wife back to Toronto; however, she knows you would be with her if possible. She would just worry about you (we women tend to be worriers). Please know that I am so very sorry for your loss.

Linda

Sorry your MIL passed away,

sympathies to the family and

Inez.

Safer for you to stay home so soon

after your surgery specially in the

winter time, Toronto had very bad

weather for New Year, but all will

be fine for Inez trip.

Take care

Jackie

My condolences to your family on the passing of your mil. I do think you are wise to stay behind and continue to heal. Sounds like you are doing well. Hope the cough will soon go, if not, seeing your pulmonologist may be the answer. I know , my husband's pulmonolgist stayed on top of his case and oftentimes was able to help with his breathing and treating cough etc. Keep us informed , Max.

Sue

Max

I am very happy to read about your progress. I have been thinking about you and hoping your recovery was going well.

I am so very, very sorry about Inez's mother. Please convey my sympathies and condolences to her and the family.

Holding you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Christine

I'm so sorry to hear about Inez's mother. Please accept my condolences.

I am glad, however, to hear that you are recovering well. I know you want to accompany your wife, but I'm sure she would rather you follow your dr's advice and continue with your recovery.

Susan