do you ever & The Secret

lionking

do you ever just tell yourself to get it together and then wonder what the heck that means anyway? sometimes i feel i am so close i can almost feel it and then something else throws everything way off. today it was family, as usual. my brother to be exact. he threw my house into chaos because he had too much to drink last night, i got 4 voicemails this afternoon yelling at me after he had been here for dinner and a card games(s). got home from work to hear them, when he called the house was sound asleep. i feel like 1 step forward, 1 step back. i shouldnt, i guess. i can only control me, not everyone else, though i would like to at least influence in my better moments. funny thing is, feelings were hurt, people are angry, and he may not ever remember it at all.

anyone ever listen or watch The Secret? I have been pretty comforted by listening to it lately. i have seen the dvd but wasnt so much affected, the audio is hitting me though. any thoughts anyone?

I have the book and have seen the documentary!! It's really amazing.. My husband swears by it!!!

I'm sorry you are dealing with all of this now. And yes, one step forward, three steps back is definately appropriate. It happens to me all the time. Maybe I am not using my Secret skills well enough.

God Bless!!

Jamie