Getting to Know You - Better Late Than Never...LOL

Ann

Since being unemployed, I am finding time to do lots of things I have missed while working. I have been cleaning my house top to bottom but I need to do something a bit more relaxing, like read a good book.

So...what is the best book that you've read lately?

Ann:

First I just wanted to let you know how much I missed your questions each day. I always look forward to it.

The lastest book I read was The Cancer Conqueror, by Greg Anderson. I gave it to dad the day before he started his first chemo because he had gotten really down. He seemed like it helped. He has had the most positive attitude anyway.

Blessings,

Teresa

I don't read a whole lot either, and on the rare occassion that I do, it's usually sports related. I believe the last book I read was the Lou Holtz book, wins losses and lessons. Without a doubt the greatest book I've ever read. Even beats out the Davinci Code. I bought my dad the Jerome Bettis book for Christmas...I'm waiting for his review before buying it for myself. Debbie, I read Tuesday's with Morry by Album, and I think that the 5 people book is next on my list. My brother bought that for my dad for christmas.

Randy... my husband is reading a Clancy book now...His nose is always in it... Don't know the name right now as he took it to his Gastro.. appointment.

I like all the books from James Patterson... Always a good read and also Stuart Woods... I like his Barrington character.

Maryanne :wink:

I used to read all the time but now I just can't seem to find the time. I am either napping or out being the mother-taxi-cab service.

I do, however, love to read antique magazines, gardening magazines and my favorite magazine is Country Living and Country Home. They are so much easier to read than books - you can put them down at any time and pick them back up again.

Debi - are you a collector, too??