Together, Facing Lung Cancer- TX

KatieB

TOGETHER, FACING LUNG CANCER

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Plaza Medical Center

fort Worth, TX

6:00pm

Join staff from Plaza Medical Center for a free program to help lung cancer survivors and caregivers find emotional support and information for dealing with a lung cancer diagnosis, treatments and side effects, both physical and emotional. From members of the healthcare team at Plaza Medical Center you will receive the tools to build a support network of friends, caregivers, healthcare professionals, and counselors to help you manage your care. For more information and to RSVP please contact Lori Hodge, 817-347-4935.

I'm still looking for a survivor/survivors who would like to speak at this event.

Please consider it and answer back ASAP. If you'd like to attend but not speak, please come! I'd love to meet you.

• 2 weeks later...

------------>>

I'd still love to have some survivors speak...also, even if you don't want to speak, I'd still love you to come. PM me to Let me know today!!!!!

Can't wait to meet any of you out there who can come to this event in Fort Worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!