Didn't intruduce myself through this page

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Hello! Some of you already know me from the SCLC board. I didn't notice this was the appropriate board for newcomers, so I'll give a quick blurb on how I came to this site.

My step-father was diagnosed with extensive SCLC, mets. to liver and some nodes March 5 2003. He's just started his second chemo round today since we got the great news that the first round showed some mass response. He is 52, besides some weight loss he's in good health. If someone is around 52 with similar dx., I'd love to hear from you. It still seems crazy that he's so sick, he seems OK and feels pretty good. Prolonged pneumonia and coughing up blood brought him to Emergency room, and a chest x-ray brought in more tests and diagnosis. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Guest canuckwebgrrl

It surely is. Her name is Timber, she's 10. We got her from her original owner when she was a puppy, they didn't want her because she's epileptic. She has brought more sunshine into my life than I ever imagined. I bring her when I visit my step-dad, she can make anyone smile - like magic!