Missing You Guys

Kasey

Sorry guys. I guess I should have requested a hall pass. Someone told me there was an alarm out for me.

As much as I care for all of you, I think I need a little break from the board. Visiting here is difficult for me right now. I'm trying to figure out what shape my life should be taking, and in many respects, this is part of my life is 'before'. Right now, I'm trying to figure out the after. It is painful, but something I must face.

Patti, I'm sorry I missed your PM.

I hope you both are well. I will be back someday, but today just isn't that day yet.

Thank you for thinking of me. I will promptly go and request a hall pass now.

Kasey , thanks for starting this thread to ask about our members.

Nyka, I think many of us can relate to how you are feeling . I know that I have taken a couple of breaks from this board, in the past . Sometimes , you just need that, but remember we are a family here and, like real families , we will be here to welcome you home when you decide you are ready to return.

Sue

Kasey,

Thanks so much for checking in. Things are crazy around here. One day OK the next day way down. Hospice is on board. I am not allowed to announce that but I just did. But I'll tell you that I am relieved that they will be here if I need them.

I probably won't be to much on the boards, just lurking as usual.

I will tell you all that I thank God daily for all of you.

Thank you for asking about me too.

Things have been in a whirlwind here also.

First Hospice was coming, now they aren't....

Harry wants to keep getting chemo, and in the County that the cancer center is in, you are allowed to receive chemo and Hospice at the same time. In our County, (right next door), you aren't, so Harry opted to keep trying to at least "control" the cancer, as opposed to giving up hope. (That's my hubby, and I applaud him!).

My "head" has been in a bit of a mess though...When that many things happen at once, it's hard to stay "calm".

Thank you for thinking about us.

Hope you're all doing okay.

Thinking of all you guys... and glad you posted an update. Trust me we understand about how hectic things can get and you need a break.

Just know that we are thinking of you and are here whenever you need us. Just check in from time to time to let us know how things are going.

Thinking about your too Aaron... you have been on my mind lately.

Maryanne