I need a break for awhile

nyka69

Hi all. I'm sorry I've been away without taking a pass. As I explained in the General section, visiting this site right now is difficult for me.

I have made many friends here and have received more support than I could possibly ever give. But my life needs to take new shape right now. I find myself feeling like I have one foot in my past and one foot in the present lately. Sometimes coming here amplifies that. Unfortunately, lung cancer is my past now.

I wish you all well and thank you for your support, kindness, friendship and laughs when I needed them. I plan to come back, feeling renewed, and give back what was so freely given to me.

Peace,

Nanci

Let your heart heal and rest Nanci. :wink: take your time and know that we are here anytime. :) Thank you for all your great Funnies also. will miss them. :(

Completely understandable. Take time to grieve and heal. We aren't going anywhere and will always be here when you post.

Just if you can sweetie, please check in from time to time just to let us know how you are doing.

My heart to yours,

Maryanne

We'll miss you while your away Naci, but we understand. Take all the time you need. Know that we will be thinking about you and praying that you find the peace and heeling your searching for. i'm going to miss your jokes for sure, they are right on for my taste.