Stop by the Pub

Kasey

I know we haven't been publicly acknowledging anyone's birthday specifically for some time now. But I just could not resist after reading that today is Harry's (Nova) b-day. It is also another member's birthday as well......our own Geri! I think dropping in the Pub to honor these two very special friends is most appropriate. There's also lots of other 'stuff' going on. So this need not be a bawdy type of thing. I'd like us to be there to offer support to some others facing some difficult times. I hope that AndyT would appreciate it if we toasted his dad, George, who will be laid to rest this week.

I'm not sure just what Harry may like for refreshments, but in honor of Geri (who is very British just in case you didn't know) I will be serving her weak tea and perhaps some scones!

So come on and check in. Fred and Teddy and I will be there to support one and all and congratulate our members (ALL our members) for being the great friends that they are. I'll be sure to find a comfy spot for Alan too.

Hope to 'see' y'all soon.

The Management

Maurie and I and our Dawson (dog) are on our way to the PUB to help Celebrate our Friends Birtdhays!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to EVERY GIRL AND BOY, HOPE THIS VERY SPEICAL DAY BRINGS YOU LOTS OF JOY, HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENTS YOU GET FROM (mom & dad) WILL MAKE THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY THE BEST YOU EVER HAD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GERI and HARRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Kasey, I gotta a feeling that Geri is going to want something stronger then TEA!! :wink: Maybe Geri and I can have tea now with bump of something GOOD LATER???? :wink::D

You all have a had start on me, Connie I'm with you ...........what's with this weak tea crap Kase? The scones I'll go along wih and have them for my breakfast please and my tea better not be stong (you got one thing right) but you were suggesting weak tea and scones for my birthday :lol::lol:

As I've had two ativan (amongst other things ) already in the last 6 hours I'd better stick with my club soda, Connie can you come back tomorrow and we'll celebrate properly?

Sorry to be a pooper but can't drink today, I'll tie one on tomorrow!

Another year older....YEAH

Geri

HAPPY B-DAY TO GERI, HARRY AND ANYONE ELSE CELEBRATING... TO ANN ALSO ON THE UPCOMING BIRTH OF A NEW GRANDBABY... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Just like Geri to add her humor!!! Love your spunk old girl. (HA)

Hope you had a good one, and one day soon it will be more than weak tea... yea!!

l'chayim (to life)

Maryanne :wink: