11 months and I still miss you Carlton!

EastCoastLadi

Carlton,

...baby I haven't forgotten about you....never will..how do I fill that hole in my soul? don't know when the tears are going to stop. Oh I'm better with the tears..but I can't think of a day when I didn't cry about you.

...the girls are good, we reminise about you....there is laughter..you did some funny things...

....I'll never understand why you were taken from us, so soon...so unneccessary....I'll never find anyone like you....hell, I don't even have the time to look!...part of me wants to..but my heart can't, not yet.....

...I'm busy as all can be...you know...started law school...I know can you believe it!!!....I haven't even had my first day of classes and I'm already overwhelmed!!!!!!!

...by the way...the house is still standing....I fixed the roof...(finally!!!)....but still the house is way too much for me....I'm going to have to bite the bullet for awhile....I'll do what I can do....

...I love you, very much...always will....you're a part of me.....I look at the girls and see you....

next month...it will be a year...I can't believe it

your wife...."the wife :D "

Grace

Please remember to go outside tonite or whenever and tell Carlton these things. Remember, He is watching over head every day of your Life.. I know exactly how you feel

Such a beautiful post. I'm glad you and the girls can laugh sometimes. I bet he likes that. I'm amazed with what you have managed to accomplish in the last 11 months, imagining how very hard each step must have been. The girls are so lucky to have you.

Prayers for you all tonight.

Kelly