Clean Again !!!

LMLV

Just got the results from my CT and bloodwork and everything checked out great. My doctor has moved me to a once a year regiment since I passed the 3+ years mark. My wife and I celebrated by having a nice dinner (which I capped off with a small brandy).

Three years ago I was mad about not being able to do certain things due to my physical limitations (pneumonectomy). Yet because I've slowed down, I have a new appreciation for things and look at life from a totally different perspective -- I actually feel that this cancer has made me a happier and stronger individual.

To everyone: the best of luck with all your future checkups.

Lenny

"LMLV" ...I have a new appreciation for things and look at life from a totally different perspective -- I actually feel that this cancer has made me a happier and stronger individual.

Lenny, you're my kinda guy! I'm one of many who'd really like to hear from you more often. Aloha,

Ned

Great news Lenny...keep up the good work...You had your lobectomy 9 day's after me...I also am 3+ with yearly ct/scan and blood work and every 6 month for chest exray....due for chest exray next month and then the 'heebie jeebie's begin....but thinking postive and gonna stay that way....

Good luck to everyone's scan's...

hugs..nonni