We Have HOPE Again

lc46

Good News-John Hopkins called-they are going to meet with us and see about either doing the Therasphere and Chemoembolization on my Mom or just One or the other---either way it's great news...Our Hope Is Back!!! Unbeleivable that I mentioned the chemoembollization to my Mom's Dr Gloom Oncologist and they said no they don't recommend that!!!!

Take Care

Dar

Wow, Dar, that is AWESOME news for sure!!!! And you are an AWESOME advocate for mom!!!! JH is a GREAT place and I'm thrilled to hear they have something to offer.

BTW.......love the new 'dog' pic with mom. Love the ST.B one too. It makes Teddy sooooo jealous every time I ooh and aah over them :wink: ! Best of luck and be sure to keep us updated.

Kasey

Thanks Guys-I know you all understand the gut wrenching feelings you go through with this disease. I just want so say thanks for everything in the past 16 months. You guys are the first place I turn to with good or bad news.

Have a good night

Dar