I can't say what else...but come on

blueeye

Something has GOT to give here! First Daddy, then Mom, then my oldest dog Zoey and now my other dachshund (Brie)is paralysed on the right side from a probable ruptured disc in her neck. I feel like people might start to think I have a form of Munchausen (not spelled right) syndrome and just want attention. I am tired of always being worried and watching someone that I love suffer. Brie is not dying yet, but she is miserable and in pain and confined to a crate for a long time. I need some better chi around here but nothing I have tried has worked. I'm afraid to say "what else" and yet again I need my Mommy. Thanks for listening.

-Leslie

Lisa, Christine, Dar, Randy and Andy: Thank you so much for your kind words. I think my girl is feeling a bit better today...we've got the potty thing down better and she's on an antibiotic for a UTI. I told her she COULD NOT go be with Grandma, Grandpa and Zoey yet. She loved them all. She was a rescue and bonded immediately with my Dad. I just love my furkids so much...if it weren't for them, lots of days I wouldn't get out of bed.

Brie is doing lots better! She was standing when I got home yesterday and can walk except for the right front leg that she has to really work at to flip out the right way. Sometimes she gets too zealous and falls over. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers.